We are looking for an experienced craftsman who is friendly, timely, and consistent. An employee who enjoys leading a team and has a love of carpentry.
- Seasoned experience in the field (5-10+ years of experience)
- Complete projects profitably and on schedule
- Perform all aspects of carpentry labor from framing through finish
- Ability to read plans and have basic knowledge of code
- Job-site supervision, protection and cleanliness
- Highly organized and communicative
- Ability to self educate and continuously educates oneself in the career of carpentry
We are looking for a tradesman who has experience but is looking to refine their skills in the field. A hard worker who is able to assist the Lead Carpenter in building beautiful spaces for our clients.
- Previous experience with carpentry, tools & machinery (At least 2-3+years)
- Good dexterity, stamina, and attention to detail
- Good math skills, communication, and teamwork
- Maintenance of tools and equipment